- Nothing in this web site should be construed as legal opinion or advice.Consult an attorney for legal advice.
- Corresponding with "InsideWorkersCompNY.com” (the “Web Site”) does not create any form of confidential relationship, agency relationship, or attorney-client relationship, as the editor, having been authorized under New York State’s Workers’ Compensation Law to issue legal opinions, is not a duly registered member of the New York State Bar. The accuracy and completeness provided herein and any opinions stated herein are not guaranteed or warranted to produce any particular results, be they submitted by the staff of the Web Site or anyone who has submitted any information listed in this site.
- Please also note that submitting a comment to the Web Site does not create any form of professional relationship and any information you provide may be subject to discovery in any litigation to which you are a party.
- The Web Site is cognizant of the need to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information that may be submitted to the Web Site for comment. It is our policy that any personal information provided by a user will never be shared with any third party or any person or organization not directly involved in “InsideWorkersCompNY.com” although it may be used in a generic format.
- “InsideWorkersCompNY.com” maintains an email list to keep interested individuals informed about the issues discussed in the Web Site. The only place your name and email address will be kept is on the host computer, not the Web Site itself. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our list to anyone, although confidentiality of mailing lists is subject to all applicable local, state and federal and/or international laws. If you wish to have your name removed from our mailing list, please contact the MailListManager@InsideWorkersCompNY.com
- The text, graphics, images, video, metadata, design, organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising and all other protectable intellectual property (the "Content") and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unless you have our written consent, you may not sell, publish, distribute, retransmit or otherwise provide access to the Content to anyone, except you may occasionally distribute a copy of an any text, or a portion of any text, in non-electronic form to a few individuals without charge, provided you include all copyright and other proprietary rights notices in the same form in which the notices appear in this web site, original source attribution, and the phrase "Used with permission from “InsideWorkersCompNY.com”. You agree not to rearrange or modify the Content and you agree not to create abstracts from, scrape or display our content for use on another web site or service.
Your support of the author’s rights is appreciated.
Site and Contents Copyright © 2008 InsideWorkersCompNY.com All Rights Reserved.